Monday, September 29, 2008

Seriously I'm considering giving up this whole blogging thing.

Well, first of all I'm just really bad at remembering to write. I'm more of a pen and paper kinda girl so it's easy to forget to get on here.

Secondly, who ever reads this thing really...i don't have any friends on here, but then again maybe i should branch out and make some blog friends.

I don't know, i'll see


On another note, i really miss Mozambique. I miss my family there. I miss my babies. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it and wish that I was there.

I will be again, in August 2009, for a year (or two).

if anyone does read this they should totally check out http://ketabanana.etsy.com I'm kinda fond of it, i think it's a pretty awesome shop.

Good night now
keta

No comments: