Thursday, July 24, 2008

Almost Home......

So here I am only a few days away from being back in the states. I can hardly believe two months have gone. Where do I even begin to start to tell you all that the Lord has done and all that He has shown me.

Well, know that I won't begin to start to tell you know. I'll have to be in a place where I'm settled, you know I need to get over the jet lag, culture shock, re-intergration, you know all that "fun" stuff you get when you return home from a foreign country.

I wish everyone had the opportunity to make their world a little smaller. Do you know what I mean? I wish everyone had the chance to step outside their box or bubble if you will. We're all so comfortable being unaware. What we don't know won't hurt us right, but is what we don't know hurting others... because if we did know, we could possibly have the solution and prevent hurt from others..

Does that make sense? It sounded okay in my head, so I guess that's what matters.

But I do want you to understand. I don't know if I can get it all across tonight, so perhaps I should just wait. Wait until I've collected my thoughts and such...maybe I could summarize my two month journal for you...maybe not.

Anyway... I'll be home soon...I'm leaving home soon

1 comment:

Don said...

Looks like you have enjoyed yourself. Maybe one day you will sit down and journal your experiences.