Tuesday, May 27, 2008

so three days left...yep in three days i'll be on a plane headed for Africa.

yeah i can believe it.

things are crazy busy. i haven't started packing...i may be moving out of my apt...gotta get grown up stuff situated...but in it all one constant remains....my faithful Father who loves me and is holding me up with His righteous right hand.

i love experiencing the goodness of the Lord...what i need to remember, however, is this goodness when times get testing, when it gets a little hard. it's easy to be goofy happy now because all of this fantastic blessings are coming my way (money for africa, new car) but i can bet the enemy has some snares set up somewhere.

i'm not naive anymore...he's always seeking to devour me...oh but He that is within me is so much greater.

so i'll remember. i will remember the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

i'm thinking of my babies...yes they are my babies now, the ones in africa. i have been interceding for them and their families, for their futures, for their present. they have permanent indentions on my heart.

they will become what the Lord has meant for them to be...they are his sons and daughters and deserve the inheritance of the King.

they will be the head and not the tail...they will lend and not borrow..their seeds will not beg for bread. they are a chosen generation and a royal priesthood. they are His own. they are His very heart.

believe it...for it is truth

bless the Lord at all times.

i will bless the Lord.

being His hope,
keta

No comments: