Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guilty....

I admit i am a bad blogger...i mean it's not that i don't want to, it's just that life is crazy busy. i have been a bit tired lately with running around with little ones all day. but i absolutely love my new job...those babies are my heart!

in other news..i recently reopened my etsy, which i'm pretty amped about. i have some new things, creativity is being unleashed...so we'll see how that goes

in other other news: i'm headed back to Mozambique, Africa at the end of May. Oh my how excited I am!!! I can't wait to see the children at the school in their new uniforms we purchased for them! I can't wait to love on them for two whole months!!!!!! I'm raising support to go and i know Jehovah Jireh never fails. I am so pumped...this summer is going to be amazing!

so that's all for now, i should be in bed...but i'm still an18 year old college freshman at heart, who thinks she can stay up until 3 in the morning and still function properly (not so) i'm a 25 year old preschool teacher who needs here beauty rest/refreshing, restoring energy to do it all again tomorrow rest

Good night and God bless to you all
keta

No comments: